Sweet Potato
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
AboutLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, April 2, 2010 | 9:02 AM | 1 Atasinchi

I miss you when something good happens to me, because you're the one I wanna share it with first. I miss you when something bad happens, because you make
everything better. I miss you when I cry, because you kiss my tears away.
I miss you when I'm laughing, because you make my laughter grow. I miss you
through all those times. But I miss you the most when I'm lying in bed at night
thinking about you, because before I always knew someway, somehow.
You were thinking of me too. And that's why it's then that I miss you the most,
because I'm not so sure your thinking about me anymore.

it's kinda hard for me to let you know
i don't let my feelings show
h0w much i will miss y0u
all the little things that make me weak
your
eyes and the way you speak
without you, i'm not me

I miss the days you hold me & the days I heard ur voice
i miss the days you were here
Us fallin apart was not my choice
I missed the days you
kissed me & the feelings we used to show
But most of all i miss the guy I used to know

but
A thousand words couldn't bring you back, I know because I've tried.
Neither could a thousand tears, I know because I've cried.
You left behind a broken heart and happy memories too.
But I never wanted memories, I only wanted you

so
I'm convincing myself, yes I'll find someone new,
I won't be alone, & I won't be with you
You're waiting for me to crawl back to your side
but
no. not this time, I'm keeping my pride
So goodbye forever, I'll be on my way,
It's gonna take time, but I'll be okay
truly love is to have the courage to walk away and let the one
who wishes to be free leave. no matter how much it hurts.

Forget the day i liked you
Forget the day i cried
Forget the day i needed you
Forget i ever tried
before
I truly believed I could never let go,
I thought I loved you, But now I know,
I was so blind I couldn't see,
that you never even cared about me.

now
Let's see what happens when I come in late
lets see what happens when reality catches up with fate
Lets see what happens when i replace u so fast
lets see what happens when ur furture is ur past
Let's see how you feel when im what you lack
Lets see what happens when i turn my back.

and
I know if I keep my distance, you'll see what your missing
Thanks for your friendship & Thanks for your smile
Thanks for the love you showed me though it was only fo
r a while
My heart was broken & Yes my eyes did cry
But thats all over now cause I've learned to say goodbye.
If i'm still love you tomorrow, i decided to keep it inside.

Loving you is hard to regret, losing you is hard to accept.
But with all the hurt i've felt, letting go is the most painful yet.
and now i realized
Life isn't a Disney movie, love isn't perfect.
Every new begining comes from some other beginings end.

this is what you want
i gave all my love but you never realized
so i am giving what you want
you were chapter in my life
that tore everything apart
now
i'm saying goodbye
good luck in your life
I hope you had the time of your life.

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ About Me ◕


Holla ! i'am ciqa.

_______________________________________
◕ The Love ◕


My love Mohd Faizzil Hakim bin Marzani. love you muchhh :) _______________________________________
◕ Music ◕





Gratisan Musik">