Sweet Potato
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
AboutLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, November 11, 2011 | 1:31 AM | 0 Atasinchi
i hope , it is same and balance .. 50% and 50% .. -.-'
antara kawan dan saya

plessssss !
i still want you with me
-.-

do not ignore me dear
i know , your freands is important then me ..



i be like that when i am alone -.-

but ,
just a message from you can makes my heart go all smileys and i also
SMILE :)

i also like that every night waiting your message ♥
PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ About Me ◕


Holla ! i'am ciqa.

_______________________________________
◕ The Love ◕


My love Mohd Faizzil Hakim bin Marzani. love you muchhh :) _______________________________________
◕ Music ◕





Gratisan Musik">